Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ or from their home (UK based only). However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
Do you want to work in the Gaming Industry?
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
Our studio is situated in a river-front building in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Chatham, Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and 5 and Xbox One and Series S/X
We are looking for a Junior Vehicle Artist to help build Rolling Stock within our train simulation titles. You will work as part of the internal art team in collaboration with other departments to ensure our content is delivered on time and to a high standard of quality.
What We Look For In You
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability and potential to create art assets to the highest standard
- Strong 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, and Substance skills
- A keen eye for detail, proportion, and accuracy
- Ability to be self-critical towards artwork and re channel feedback into future work
- A passion to deliver quality simulation software
- An understanding of mechanical principles and structural engineering
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee, and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.