At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”. We are currently on the search for an inspirational Executive Producer leading our Unreal Technology based Fishing game.
This role can be based in our river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard Chatham in Medway, or UK remote, post Covid regular (monthly) travel to the office will be required
We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X
You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of our Fishing games to within quality expectations while working with studio directors to make sure our projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Our Executive Producer responsibilities include but not exclusive to:
- Franchise Leader - Creating a positive, safe, welcoming and friendly atmosphere that drives the team to perform beyond their expectations, managing and inspiring a diverse multi discipline team
- Manage, and be accountable to the Fishing franchise simultaneously at various stages of development from concept to completion
- Acting as the Fishing champion
- Manage and mentor production reports at all levels, assisting them in the resolution of complex problems, leading them on larger projects, hiring, personnel reviews and taking a keen interest in their growth and career development
- Be the first point of contact for the Senior Executive team regarding project related matters; Quality, Budget, Product Vision, Alignment and Team morale
- Assist in the studio's strategic long-term planning and hiring process
- Assist and drive portfolio planning in order to support of the company’s business goals including the simulation P&L’s to maintain project profitability, identifying resource requirements & expectations, tracking actual project spends versus planned spend & continuously assessing risk
- Resolving internal conflict during production
- Ensure the final product is of the highest quality
- Keep abreast of current industry trends
What we look for in you
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Experience in games, film, television or radio production
- A passion for sports
- An interest in fishing
- A gamer
- Comfortable with delegation
- A responsible, self-directed, can-do attitude and mind-set
- Must demonstrate strong fiscal and production sense, in managing both budget and quality expectations both within the team and to executive management
- And if you don’t tick many or any of these boxes, the ability to convince us why you are the person to lead our Fishing franchise
About Dovetail Games
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.