Role: Third Party Producer
Team: Third Party Publishing
We are looking for a Third Party Producer who will manage the delivery of externally-produced third party content for Dovetail Games UE4-powered simulators.
Reporting into the Head of Third Party, you will be responsible for managing the delivery process from initial receipt of beta software builds through console submission to final cross-platform release. You will work with Head of Third Party, Third Party Tech Support, Engineering, Production and Retail teams, and act as a point of contact for all third party UE4 PC and console releases.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We have just moved into a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Salary – up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Manage third party content builds through QA and console certification to QA sign-off and release
- Work with internal tech support to ensure the functionality and compatibility of builds across platforms
- Co-ordinate tasks and set priorities with Production, Third Party and Retail teams to deliver finished content builds to deadlines
- Work with colleagues to understand and act on QA and certification feedback to ensure production quality
- Track builds through QA and certification and report to the Head of Third Party and other stakeholders as required
- Generate reports on the production and submission process as required
What we look for in you
- A background in delivering software builds through QA to final deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a friendly nature and ability to work with numerous stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Knowledge of industry practices and terminology, including those of console First Parties
- A passion for videogames
- A keen eye for detail and strong desire to deliver quality
- Experience or interest in the simulation genre is desirable but not required
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising