Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ, a river front office in the Historic Dockyard Chatham, or from their home. However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
Come build games with us! We’re looking for a Technical Artist / Junior Technical Artist to work within a passionate and help drive the company in new directions in visuals and procedural creation. You'd be:
- Helping us build cutting edge games within UE4, in huge open world environments.
- Working with graphics programmers and other technical artists on simulation and rendering of water and other complex environmental effects
- Helping us continue to build our Houdini procedural pipeline.
- Exploring the latest UE4 engine features and pushing the limits of new-gen console platforms
- Supporting the asset creation pipeline, so assets can be easily integrated into each game without sacrificing the overall artistic vision or exceeding platform limits.
If these topics sound exciting, we'd love to hear from you! We also pride ourselves on providing great opportunities for career and leadership development. We minimise crunch, and we're based at a brand-new fantastic river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK.