Come and build games with us! We are looking for an experienced Technical Artist to work within a passionate team to support engineers and artists, and help drive the company in new directions in visuals and procedural creation. You would be:
- Helping us build cutting edge games within UE4, in huge open-world environments
- Working with graphics programmers and other technical artists on simulation and rendering of water and other complex environmental effects
- Helping us continue to build our Houdini procedural pipeline
- Exploring the latest UE4 engine features and pushing the limits of new-gen console platforms
- Supporting the asset creation pipeline, so assets can be easily integrated into each game without sacrificing the overall artistic vision or exceeding platform limits
If these topics sound exciting, we would love to hear from you! We also pride ourselves on providing great opportunities for career and leadership development. We minimise crunch, and we are based at a brand-new fantastic river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. This role will be considered fully UK based remote.