Come and work on our fishing franchise producing awesome products like Bassmaster 2022!
Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ or from their home. However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
Our studio is situated in a river-front building in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Chatham, Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and 5 and Xbox One and Series S/X.
Dovetail Games is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work under the Director and other engineers on the team. The Senior Software Engineer will take a leading role in tackling complex tasks and provide quality solutions, considering performance and maintenance.
What We Look For In You
- Experienced and proficient with C++
- Minimum 2 years game or related experience
- Simulation experience
- PC/Windows development experience
- Xbox One and/or PS4 development experience
- Credited as at least Senior Software Engineer on at least 1 AAA title
- Experience working with middleware engine
- Project Management – strong organisational
- Ability to set up systems and procedures
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech.
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.