Come build games with us! We're looking for an experienced UE4/C++ developer to help us build great new features, and take our successful fishing franchise in new directions. You'll have the opportunity to work on:
- Large online multiplayer games in cutting-edge open world environments
- Exciting gameplay features, built around skill, physics, exploration, and competition
- Simulation and rendering of water and other complex environmental effects
- Integration of the latest UE4 engine features
- Engine modifications to wring the last drops of performance for our titles
- Support for a range of existing and next-gen platforms
If these topics sound exciting, we'd love to hear from you! We also pride ourselves on providing great opportunities for career and leadership development. We minimise crunch, and we're now based at a brand-new fantastic river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK.
This position will be considered fully UK based remote.