Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ or from their home (UK based only / VISA sponsorship available on qualifying roles). However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
Our studio is situated in a river-front building in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Chatham, Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and 5 and Xbox One and Series S/X
We are looking for a Senior Producer on our Train Simulator product that will lead the delivery and oversee the day to day co-ordination of our game. You will work closely with the environment, level design and content teams, and act as point of contact for all programming and QA issues. You’ll also be the gatekeeper of quality, making sure that we achieve the high quality benchmark set for the project.
What We Look For In You
- Someone that has worked within the Train Simulator space in a leadership capacity.
- Strong project management using industry software.
- A working knowledge of Scrum and Agile practises
- Excellent multitasking and communication skills
- Excellent written skills; strong soft skills, a friendly and open nature with a passion for building high functioning teams
- Broad knowledge of the software/game market and platforms with experience or interest in the Simulation market
- A passion for trains and simulation is desirable but not essential
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity and providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) education background and game preferences.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.