Role: Sales Operations Executive
We are looking for a Sales Operations Executive, reporting into the Retail Manager, who will manage all product releases with the objective to achieve and exceed revenue targets and hit all release date goals.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We have just moved into a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Working with the Retail team to launch products and manage products lifecycle across all platforms (PC, Xbox One, PS4)
- Supporting the Retail team in all retail areas and responsible for general sales and admin duties
- Supporting the Retail team to set-up and execute sales campaigns across all sites and all platforms
- Working directly with internal teams to prioritise and design sales campaigns
- Updating product catalogues and ensuring accurate pricing and information across e-channels on a weekly basis
- Growing revenue across all 1st and 3rd party retailers by adding games / DLC to their digital stores, recommending improvements to merchandising and/or sales strategy and ensuring brand quality across all platforms
- Working with other members of the team to work towards and deliver sales objectives and revenue targets
- Working with the Accounts dept. to ensure payments are received in a timely manner
What we look for in you
- Project Management Skills
- Digital Sales experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in e-commerce is desirable
- Experience working in the gaming community is desirable
Why work for us?
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance, 23 days holiday + 8 days statutory holiday
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics