Role: Receptionist & Facilities Administrator
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, create breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We have just moved into a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
We are looking for a Receptionist & Facilities Administrator who will report to the Chief People Officer. You will ensure the smooth running of the office, maintain compliance and legal requirements, ensure the office is always well presented and stocked with what is required, with the aim of making our workplace a productive environment.
Applications for this position will close next Tuesday, 10.09.2019 at 17:00
- Meeting and greeting visitors, signing them in/out, and ensuring they are offered refreshments
- Timely and professional answering of all general enquiry calls. Taking and forwarding comprehensive messages as required
- Ensuring the reception/display area is kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times
- Collate information for general display on TV screens around the office and information points in the Kitchen.
- Ensuring the office and kitchen is well stocked with food & drink supplies for day-to-day refreshment and meetings
- Ordering stationery
- Organising staff/visitor travel and accommodation, including hotel bookings & flights/trains
- Maintaining petty cash
- Updating our intranet
- Creating security passes for new starters and maintaining visitor pass log
- Overseeing building & safety maintenance
- Ensure fire drills run smoothly
- General Administration
- Facilities and Admin support to the CPO.
What we look for in you
- Previous reception/front of house experience
- Strong administration & organisational skills
- Experience working in an office environment
- Communicating to suppliers
- IT literate including all MS Office applications
- Strong time management
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Confident, with excellent people skills at all levels
- Ability to take initiative
- Reliable, flexible and friendly
- Cool under pressure
- Work well in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.