Role: Project Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We have recently moved into a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Third Party Publishing (3PP) Team on a nine month contract to cover maternity. Cover to start by 2nd March 2020
The Project Coordinator will ensure the smooth running of the busy third party product release schedule, as well as reporting on and analysing sales performance and maintaining up to date partner and product data . Reporting in to the Head of Third Party, they will be involved with every step of our release pipeline of externally developed software. Working with stakeholders across our business, they will work with testing, legal and retail colleagues, as well as with external partners to help develop a growing catalogue of simulation software for our eager community.
- Gathering and updating regular submission data from Third Party Publishers
- Maintenance of release and data tracking documents
- Work with team members to prioritise workloads
- Provide updates for other teams on 3P product status
- Sending of internal pre and post release checklists
- Maintenance of accurate 3PP pipeline data
- Production of ad hoc analysis of 3PP data
- Maintaining internal 3PP processes in cooperation with the Head of 3PP
What we look for in you
- IT Literate including all Microsoft office applications
- Ability to analyse data and report with recommendations
- Understanding of business pressures within a commercial department
- Excellent organisation and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrates accountability/integrity
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Confident to challenge and ask questions
- Work well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.