Role: Product Marketing Manager
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
Situated in a brand-new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and publishing across multiple platforms.
We are looking for an innovative Product Marketing Manager to spearhead our marketing activities and help us grow our successful Train Simulation business. The Product Marketing Manager will be the driving force behind helping identify and align the right product innovations and content with highly engaging and targeted marketing campaigns that reach and inspire players.
- Create and maintain a marketing strategy to attract and retain players for our Train Simulation products
- Work with internal creative, development and sales teams to establish a clear content strategy that resonates with our audience
- Manage the asset process for our campaigns, overseeing art and video creation for weekly releases
- Working with external PR and media agencies on tactical campaigns
- Identify and execute promotional opportunities with partners
- Plan and manage events and experiential activities
- Measure campaign performance, player insights and user journeys to guide future strategy
- Be the expert on our audiences, buying habits and demands – with a deep understanding of the competition
What we look for in you
- Product management experience with service-based games
- Best in class marketing strategy and execution
- Attention to detail on managing workflow in a fast-paced team
- Ability to analyse data and report with recommendations
- IT Literate including all Microsoft office applications
- Understanding of business pressures within a sales department
- A passion for video games
Why work for us?
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising