Role: Director of Product Marketing
We are looking to recruit a Director of Product Marketing to work on our Fishing titles. This role reports to the VP Publishing.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We have recently moved into a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Be the product evangelist, from internal teams to external partners, agencies and players
- Define and execute the global go to market strategy for Dovetail’s fishing releases
- Deliver innovative product marketing campaigns that support key launches, seasonal sales and DLC releases
- Work closely with the Creative Services team to ensure all relevant marketing and promotional assets are at a high standard and apt for the target audience
- Brief media and PR agencies to get the best possible results
- Define and track product KPI’s to drive marketing success
- Understand and monitor consumer and competitor trends as a leading platform and player expert within the company
What we look for in you
- Experienced games marketing manager, with many PC and Console releases in your history
- Detailed understanding of PC and Console publishing platforms and opportunities
- Creatively and commercially orientated
- Strong leader and influencer
- Excellent understanding of the development and publishing process
- Demonstrable background of managing successful games marketing campaigns
- Very personable with strong presentation, organisation and management skills
- Budget holder experience with global marketing spends
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social, sporting, and charity fundraising events