Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ or from their home (UK based only). However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
Do you want to work in the Gaming Industry?
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
Our studio is situated in a river-front building in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Chatham, Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and 5 and Xbox One and Series S/X
We are looking for a motivated, talented, and self-starting artist to join our Train Sim World team as an Outsource Artist assisting our locomotive and world lead artists. The role is responsible for collation of reference material, creation of design documentation and then the management, feedback and quality control of art created by our external partners.
What We Look For In You
- Experience with asset management
- Knowledge of the 3D tools (Maya, 3Ds Max, Zbrush) and production pipeline
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with outsource management and understanding of the game production design process
- Ability to balance impacts of deadlines and resources with style and quality requirements of a title's art direction
- Previous experience with outsourcing, managing external vendors or teams, and directing others through written communication
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.