At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to perform the best work of their career and create breath-taking games that deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
To help achieve this, we are looking for a Localisation Team Leader to manage our small team of translators and localisation testers who ensure our games can be used by people all across the world.
Dovetail Games is growing fast, developing our games using cutting edge Unreal 4 Engine technology across multiple platforms: PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Work with Development and Publishing teams to identify and prioritise translation and localisation test needs
- Plan work using a combination of internal and external resources
- Liaise with development teams to ensure timely delivery of source localisation material
- Work with Publishing and Development teams to create delivery plans
- Manage translation and localisation testing teams
- Act as primary point of contact for external translation and localisation test agencies
- Monitor projects and provide daily (or as needed) progress updates to development and publishing teams
What we look for in you:
- Experience of managing translation and localisation testing in a video games company
- Ability to balance needs of multiple projects to deliver optimum results
- Line management experience
- Excellent understanding of localisation tools such as MemoQ
- Experience of using JIRA for fault reporting
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time keeping skills
- Ideally fluent in one or more of the following languages: French, German, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Polish or Portuguese
- Avid interest in video games – ideally in simulation
- Good problem solving/analytical skills, excellent attention to detail
Why work for us?
Recently announced in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
31 days off per year (including bank holidays), increasing with service
Excellent work-life balance
Regular social and sporting activities
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics