Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ or from their home (UK based only / VISA sponsorship available on qualifying roles). However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
Our studio is situated in a river-front building in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Chatham, Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and 5 and Xbox One and Series S/X.
We are looking for a Licensing and Contracts Co-ordinator to work closely with the Third Party and Development teams on the licensing of Dovetail Games products.
This role we consider as either Full-Time or Part-Time (30 hours).
What We Look For In You
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good time management
- Good communicator
- Creative, and willing to propose new ideas
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity and providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) education background and game preferences.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.