Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ, a river front office in the Historic Dockyard Chatham, or from their home. However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
Do you have the desire, vision and the ability to recreate and simulate the world of fishing? Come and join us at Dovetail Games!
We are looking for a Lead Artist to have the drive the quality, technical excellence and artistic vision of Dovetail Games fishing games! Working closely with both the Executive Producer and Art Director, the successful candidate will be set the visual bar and steer the development of the product.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We are situated in a river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well as Next Generation platforms, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
What We Look For In You
- 5 years plus in the gaming industry
- Shipped at least 1 AAA title in a Lead position
- Excellent professional knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Knowledge of Houdini beneficial
- Expert with 3D Studio Max, Maya and other industry standard art tools.
- Ability to create art assets to a high standard
- Experience in the management and mentoring of a team of artists
- Good understanding of CG techniques and technologies
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.