Role: Junior 3D Artist
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We have just moved into a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
We are looking for a Junior 3D Artist to help build 3D assets and assist in the creation of realistic real-world locations and vehicles for TS2020. They will work as part of the internal art team to ensure our content is delivered on time and to a high standard of quality.
- Creating realistic, high end quality assets
- Collaborating with the other members of the TS1 team to deliver all required content for a Route / Content Pack
- Maintaining the correct modelling and texture scale consistency across the models
- Following art pipelines, workflows and performance budget limitations
What we look for in you
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
- Ability and potential to create art assets to the highest standard.
- Strong 3D Studio Max and Photoshop skills. Quixel and Substance advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to be self-critical towards artwork and re channel feedback into future work
- A good understanding of CG techniques and technologies.
- A passion to deliver quality simulation software.
- An interest in real world construction and an eye for detail as well as an understanding of architectural principles and structural engineering
Why work for us?
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.