Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ or from their home. However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
Do you want to work in the Gaming Industry?
We are looking for an IT Apprentice that can provide 1st line technical support, answering queries via the helpdesk, Microsoft Teams, email and in-person. This new role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
Our studio is situated in a river-front building in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Chatham, Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and 5 and Xbox One and Series S/X.
What We Look For In You
- Task Management
- Problem Solving
- Customer Care/Service
- General good computer skills
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to develop a good rapport with all customers and colleagues and present a helpful and co-operative manner.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity and providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) education background and game preferences.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.