Role: Graphic Design Assistant
Graphic Design Assistant required to join the Creative Services team at Dovetail Games on an initial two-month contract. We create digital hobbies and in our Creative Services team we communicate our franchises to the masses through the most powerful medium of creative. You will help create amazing pieces of art for use on multiple channels, working with dynamic creative briefs and capturing the hard work that our developers put into our experiences. As a team across multiple game franchises, the variety means there will never be a dull day.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We have just moved into a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Working alongside the Graphic Design Team on a weekly array of release content for all game franchises to be used on social media, email and marketing.
- Producing graphic design for online and printed assets making use of existing style guides and branding.
- Good understanding of image composition (photography background desirable)
- Assisting in coming up with new and different creative ideas to engage users and maintain interest within our products, keeping up to date with the latest trends and developments.
- Create packaging and manuals (digital/non digital) for products to print/web ready specifications.
- Take in game screenshots for use across all art assets.
- Complete extensive iconography work.
What we look for in you
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, confident with Photoshop and Illustrator would be beneficial.
- Strong communication, time management skills and ability to prioritise workload
- IT Literate including all Microsoft office applications
- Understanding of motion graphics within After Effects is beneficial.
- Being a keen gamer or having worked in the games industry is beneficial
- Ideally experience with Mailchimp or similar CRM tools.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.