Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ, a river front office in the Historic Dockyard Chatham, or from their home. However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”. We are currently on the search for an inspirational Executive Producer leading our Unreal Technology based Train Sim World game.
This role can be based in our river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard Chatham in Medway, UK or remotely in the UK, post Covid regular travel to the office will be required.
We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X.
You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of our Train Sim World games to within quality expectations while working with studio directors to make sure our projects are delivered on time and to budget.
What We Look For In You
- Shipped a minimum of 2 AAA titles in a lead or senior production role across full-project lifecycles.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Experience in games, film, television or radio production
- A passion for Trains and keen interest in simulation games
- Comfortable with delegation
- Good multitasking ability
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A responsible, self-directed, can-do attitude and mind-set
- The ability to think critically and apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues.
- Strong project management practices using industry standard software
- A working knowledge of SCRUM & Agile practices.
- The ability to work effectively within a large group/multiple project environment.
- Must demonstrate strong fiscal and production sense, in managing both budget and quality expectations both within the team and to executive management.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.