Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ or from their home (UK based only / VISA sponsorship available). As this is a key role, some days in the office will be required (to be agreed).
Do you want to work in the Gaming Industry?
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
Our studio is situated in a river-front building in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Chatham, Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and 5 and Xbox One and Series S/X
We are looking for a Director of QA & Localisation who is experienced and passionate to work closely with the QA Manager & Head of Localisation to ensure our simulation titles are of the highest quality. You will need to be extremely hands on with the growing teams, assisting and directing where needed, mentoring and decision making to ensure game functuality is at its best!
What We Look For In You
- Exceptional knowledge of QA and Localisation process and methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle Experience
- Data-Driven Thinking
- Understanding of 1st party processes and rules
- At least two cycles with games production (pref. console)
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, including an additional language
- Experience working in a global cross functional team.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity and providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) education background and game preferences.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.