Are you passionate about HR, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and the Wellbeing of all employees and want to make a real impact within an organisation?
Do you want to work in the Gaming Industry or currently work in a Senior HR position and are looking for the next step?
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We are looking for a Director of HR, this role is key in overseeing our dispersed teams, ensuring our culture of friendliness and inclusivity is widespread throughout.
Our people can be based “where they do their best work” From either our HQ, a river front office in the Historic Dockyard Chatham or their home. However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
What We Look For In You
- Substantial and broad experience in appropriate HR work
- Experience leading dispersed teams is desirable
- CIPD qualification, desirable
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity and providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) education background and game preferences.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games.
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported.
- We have an industry leading work-life balance.
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- For those office based and visiting the office, fruit, tea & coffee, and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.