At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We recently moved into a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Publishing Team on a nine month contract to cover maternity. Cover to start by 18th January 2021. This role is offered as UK based remote.
The Data Analyst will dive into our games, allowing us to understand and optimise user behaviour for player engagement and retention. You will become a pivotal role in influencing key decisions from game design to marketing across the company.
What we look for in you
- In depth knowledge and experience using Tableau Desktop
- Excellent SQL skills, including extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience as a reporting analyst for a game development studio is beneficial
- Understanding of A/B testing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is beneficial
- Previous experience with Alteryx Designer is beneficial
- Prior experience working in an AWS / GCP environment, including experience using BigQuery / Redshift as a data source is beneficial
- A strong interest or passion for gaming is beneficial
About Dovetail Games
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.