We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, and determined Community Manager - reporting into the Director of Community, you will manage Dovetail Games’ Fishing communities to a high standard, being the conduit between the studio and our player base.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We are situated in a river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well as Next Generation platforms, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X
What We Look For In You
- Proven experience of managing communities and social media accounts/channels.
- Experience managing and creating content plans.
- A passion for video games, and an in-depth knowledge of the industry
- A go-getter, who takes it upon yourself to proactively solve problems without being asked to do so.
- Knowledge of social media management tools, digital media platforms, and relevant trends to incorporate these into community engagement campaigns.
- A passion for angling, and/or other sporting hobby
- Experience in streaming and/or being on camera
About Dovetail Games
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity and providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) education background and game preferences.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games.
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported.
- We have an industry leading work-life balance.
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.