Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ or from their home (UK based only / VISA sponsorship available). However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We are situated in a river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well as Next Generation platforms, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
We are looking for an Audio Lead to lead the growing audio team. You will work alongside the Exec Producers and Producers on our Train Sim World and Fishing titles. We would like you to have extensive industry experience and be able to communicate well to the team and partners.
What We Look For In You
- Must have led a team and have games industry experience
- Proven ability to set visionary goals within the audio field
- Shipped titles on multiple platforms and consoles
- Experience with established audio tools
- Unreal Engine 4 experience or high-class engine
- Good communicator and mentor
- A passion for hobby
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.