Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ or from their home (UK based only / VISA sponsorship available on some roles). However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
Do you want to work in the Gaming Industry?
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
Our studio is situated in a river-front building in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Chatham, Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and 5 and Xbox One and Series S/X
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Assistant Development Manager (ADM), reporting into the Development Manager, to support the task tracking and reporting of progress on our UE4 Train Sim World titles. The ADM should thrive in a cross-game, quality focussed and fast paced development environment. As an ADM within Dovetail Games you’ll be responsible for working with the leads of game features to assist with the task breakdown, tracking and reporting of simulation features, maintaining game schedules of both internal and external resources on a day to day basis.
What We Look For In You
- Project Management Qualifications in at least one recognised methodology beneficial
- Development Management or Production experience in a software development role
- Good knowledge of software product life cycles, tools, processes and execution planning
- Experience keeping complicated, multi-disciplinary projects on schedule
- Extremely organized, able to manage multiple projects concurrently, able to adapt quickly to new tools, processes and challenges
- A working familiarity with the JIRA issue tracking software or a comparable application
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity and providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) education background and game preferences.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.